Ghetto Cinnabun Bites
If you’re on your period and you want a cinnabun but you don’t have a car to drive to get yourself one, then I suggest you just make these. It’s almost as good as the real thing. If you have bread, butter, cinnamon, sugar and cream cheese, then you’re good to go. I got this idea from my grandma. When she was still alive she would make me and my grandpa toasted bread with butter and sugar sprinkled on top. It was delicious.
White bread (slice off the crusts, but you can leave them on if you want to)
Cinnamon and Sugar mixture
1. Flatten the bread
2. Spread melted butter on both sides of the bread
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture on the bread.
4. Roll and cut into pieces. You can also fold it, just do whatever your little heart desires.
5. Place the pieces onto a cookie tray. I used a mini cupcake tray. Put it in the oven (375 degrees) for about 10 minutes. If you want your cinnabun bites to be a bit more crunchier just leave it in the oven for a couple more minutes.
6. For the frosting, heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Add sugar, mix.
Tadaaa, ghetto cinnabun bites :D